Sunday 22 April 2012

Earth Day

Hey y'all,

So today is Earth Day. What exactly does that mean? Does everybody carry around a reusable shopping bag today? Personally, I believe Earth Day is a total gimmick. Every day has to be "Earth Day" or there won't be an Earth guys! So go plant a tree! But don't just do it because it's Earth Day, do it because it's necessary.

When I'm finished this post, my boyfriend and I are going to market collective to buy some worm composters! I'm pretty sure Evan is in love with worms. Super excited to move back home so we can put the little guys to work!

On a side note, I went and saw two of my favourite bands last night, Boreal Sons and Andy Shauf. Both of them just put out new EP's, so if you have a chance, check them out!



Andy Shauf - Bandcamp


There's a drummer too, but unfortunately he was hidden away in a little nook and I couldn't get a good photo.
Boreal Sons - Bandcamp


How glad are you that this post is shorter than the last one? Thanks for reading!

-Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment