Monday 30 April 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Hello friendly neighbourhood readers!

It's been a busy few days. We had a successful move, with no tears shed. It's great to be back home, living life at a slower pace. It's the closest thing to paradise I've felt in a while.

Today marked my first day at work at the greenhouse! I already know that I'm going to love it. It's can be hard work but it's really rewarding. The first thing we did when we got there was unload a full length semi trailer packed floor to ceiling with trees! It was difficult to believe that many trees could fit in such a (relatively) small space. I am on tree duty for the rest of the month! WaHOOOO! So excite.

Evan and I are also biking to work. I'll admit this is a bit of a challenge for me right now. 10 km of highway can be a bit nerve wracking, and today the wind was definitely not in our favour. I am exhausted. It feels amazing. I need a new bike. One that fits my abnormally long body would be nice.

Yesterday we visited our friends and helped with some herb planting and met their worm pals. Fun!

If I can give you one piece of advice, it would be to get rid of as much stuff as possible. Foreal. Stuff sucks. I can tell you that the first thing to cross off my list right now is to have about a jillion garage sales. STAT. Simplify your life!

Thanks for reading my blog. And stuff.

-Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment